Sunday, December 21, 2008

Music of the Day

So, I've decided to get a jump on my New Year's resolution to post more often. It has occured to me that I neglect this blog far too much, and now that I'm not doing much on break, I owe it to the great people reading this blog - both of you - to post more often. So! I've decided to start doing this new feature where I share music found on YouTube with you, the viewers. Something to keep in your head each day. And if you listen to this song too much, it WILL stay in your head all day.



This song is called "Pollyanna", one of the most symbolic songs from the Mother series of video games (known in America as EarthBound). Proof positive that video games can have really good music, something you'll know for sure if you keep following this segment. It's a light, happy, and optimistic song, indicative of the outlook I'm taking with this blog. I'll be talking with you guys again soon, so keep your eyes open.

No comments: