Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Coffee coffee coffeecoffeecoffee....

...okay, not really. I myself belong to the militant anti-coffee faction, so I did not leave Dunkin' Donuts in a caffeine-induced craze. I did leave with a nice hot chocolate and crappy donuts, but that's another manner. The Dunkin' Donuts located at 283 Huntington Ave. - one of at least three in the Northeastern area, in case you were thinking about being disloyal to your new breakfast overlords - is a nice little place open from 6am to 9pm. A medium coffee costs $1.79, but can be gotten with any of their breakfast value meals - donuts, bagles, etc - for around $3-4. The service was very good, but there's not much room to sit down, if you want to enjoy your coffee there in the shop. And, as I mentioned, the donuts leave...something to be desired. If you want to find another good coffee place in Boston, check out our map.

No comments: